The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture. The SS 550 is compact and lightweight yet puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 600 watt HPS system. Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the SS 550 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional Solarsystem Controller. Linked together in a series the SS 550 can cover any size grow area – large or small – while drastically cutting energy usage and eliminating the need to change bulbs – ever.
The SS 550 features 50,000 hour rated LEDs and fans and a five-year warranty. Plug and play design with no external ballasts or ducting makes installation a simple one-person job. Small foot print limits the shadow effect in greenhouses but covers a large canopy area. High power output and low heat is perfect for large indoor grow operations.
Time to replace older inefficient fixed spectrum lighting systems.
Solar System 550 Features:
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth
- Covers a 3 X 4 area in bloom and up to 6 X 8 area in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
Download the product spec sheet >
Download the product brochure >
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 pounds
- Robust design – made in California
- Bulletproof active heat management
- Local support and grow room design
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL listed
California Lightworks Solarsytem 550 series
We offer hassle-free return shipping in the U.S. if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason. Many brands have a 90-day return policy. See our entire Return Policy for rules and guidance on returning an item after purchase and for brand-specific return dates. A 10-20% restocking fee may apply for returns within the dates of the return policy.
We are based in Portland, Oregon with warehouses nationwide. We offer FREE shipping to the contiguous 48 states via FedEx, UPS, or USPS for orders over $100.00 USD. Expedited shipping is usually available for an extra cost. Contact us before your purchase if you prefer an expedited shipping method.
After the order is processed, allow 2 to 10 business days for the product(s) to reach you if shipped to a U.S. address. We can ship to PO boxes, except when shipped via UPS.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may warrant additional shipping charges. If ordering from Alaska or Hawaii, an invoice will be sent to you after your order is received to cover the additional charges. Or, if you are from one of these states, you may contact us for a shipping quote before your purchase.
Free shipping is not available on products that require a quote.